Closing Date: Thursday, 23 February 2023
Swift Group Limited are recruiting for 2 additional Quality Champions to join Team Swift! You will be responsible for ensuring the agreed quality standards are met across all of their products. This will include Product and Process auditing. To be considered for this role, you must have good knowledge of caravan manufacturing/assembly processes.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Carry out Process Audits to schedule and report findings in a constructive manner
· Day to day audit trails to ensure products meet the agreed quality standard
· Proactively contribute to improvement initiatives and campaigns
· Challenge any poor practice in assembly or defective products in process and seek and immediate resolution with the team
· Actively seek to monitor and ensure process compliance and offer suggestions for improvements
· Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and Quality Systems
· Build working relationships across all areas of the business
For more information and to apply click here.
Marketing the Humber on the national and international stage
Humber Spotlight - read by over 4,000 people across the region.